Iluka Resources is an international mineral sands company with expertise in exploration, development, mining, processing, marketing and rehabilitation. Iluka is the largest producer of zircon globally and a major producer of high-grade titanium dioxide feedstocks (rutile and synthetic rutile). Additionally, Iluka has an emerging portfolio in rare earth elements (rare earths). Our purpose is to deliver sustainable value for our employees and all stakeholders. With over 3000 direct employees, our people are the foundation of our business and are vital to our success now and into the future. Iluka offers a safe, empowering and inclusive work environment that is as diverse as the communities in which we operate.
About the Role
Iluka in partnership with ATC Work Smart are seeking self-motivated candidates who want to make a difference to join our Narngulu Operation based in Geraldton.
We are looking for a:
• Mechanical Apprentice
• Electrical Apprentice
To be successful for this role, you will have:
• An adaptable and committed approach to work.
• Demonstrated enthusiasm and a desire to learn.
• Commitment to occupational health, safety and environment guidelines and procedures.
• Problem-solving experience.
• A positive attitude that reflects company values.
Applications should include:
• A cover letter outlining your commitment to achieving a trade certificate and how you will become a great tradesperson.
• A resume covering (at least):
• Education details (including any pre-apprenticeships and pre-vocation programs).
• Information relating to previous employment or work experience.
• Licences held (including drivers licence classes).
• Other relevant information such as interests, participation in sport and community etc.
What We Offer:
• A diverse range of experience.
• Ongoing support from Supervisors and Tradespeople.
• Study support.
• Competitive salary.
Iluka values its employees and understands the importance of a strong benefits package. Your contributions will be rewarded with a supportive work environment as well as being part of a values driven company committed to your professional development.
This position is residential in Geraldton working a Monday to Friday, standard 40-hour week.
If you share our values of Integrity, Respect, Courage, Accountability and Collaboration and you have the skills and experience to help us to succeed and deliver sustainable value, apply now.
All queries and applications will be handled in strict confidence.
We reserve the right to remove or modify any listing without notice.
How to Apply
Email applications preferred
If you would like further information regarding this position or wish to provide your application for the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position title in the subject line.
Applications close: 03 November 2021
“We respect and encourage diversity in a workforce that reflects our communities.”