Burringurrah Community Office
ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT TRAINEESHIP
The Wajarri Community Office would like to offer a position as an Administration Assistant Trainee based at Burringurrah doing approx. 20 hours per week.
This position will be responsible for the administration duties to assist the Wajarri Community Office with The Burringurrah Rangers Project and WYAC membership applications and programs.
Duties included in this position:
- Collection and submission of Ranger timesheets
- Taking minutes and assisting coordinate Burringurrah Community led meetings
- Recording of Ranger Program activities on Fulcrum database
- Membership applications and programs on ATMS database
- General admin tasks
- Submission of timesheets etc to Geraldton office for processing
If you are interested in this position please register your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach a brief covering letter and a current resume.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please call Sharon at the Wajarri Community Office on 08 9997 3444 or Raymond Lockyer at Burringurrah Community.