Wajarri Yamaji Aboriginal Corporation RNTBC (WYAC) is the Prescribed Body Corporate (PBC) for the Wajarri Yamaji People of the Gascoyne/Murchison region of Western Australia. The Wajarri Yamaji native title determination is one of the largest in Western Australia. There are a significant number of business opportunities that exist on Wajarri Yamaji country including those associated with the Square Kilometre Array (SKA) Project, an international effort to build the world’s largest radio telescope (www.skatelescope.org)
WYAC is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to turn opportunities into realities.
Skills & Competencies
- High-level communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Conflict resolution
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Professional approach.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Confident manner.
- Positive approach to change.
- Knowledge of and experience working with Aboriginal People.
- Tertiary qualifications in business or marketing favoured
- Overnight/multisite stays away for work will be required to fulfil the requirements of the role
- Valid driving licence
- Attractive salary
- Salary sacrifice opportunities
- Relocation allowance
Close 1 July 2022
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com