Fenix Resources have an opportunity for a business to transport blast hole grade control samples from its Iron Ridge
Project located on the Weld Range to Geraldton.
Iron Ridge is located by sealed road approximately 488km’s N/E from Geraldton and 65km’s N/W of Cue.
The tender opportunity will require:
- Travelling from Geraldton to Iron Ridge and return to Geraldton in a single day;
- Trips on average 8-10 times per month;
- The spacing on trips per month can be anywhere between 1 to 5 days apart;
- Load to be carried between 800 – 1000kgs contained in anywhere between 30 to 50 consolidated bags;
- Bags to be loaded onto at Iron Ridge and offloaded at Geraldton
- It is a requirement that the service be provided within 24 hours notice given
- Arrival to the Iron Ridge site between approximately 9:30am to 10:30am the next day so samples can be returned to Geraldton and be delivered to SpectroLabs in Geraldton before 5:00pm on the same day of pick up.
- A price per single trip is required.
It is expected that the courier will have a 1 tonne utility or light truck, along with the relevant insurances, licences, time & journey management plans for the task.
These need to be submitted to or confirmed they are in place at tender time. Prior to award Fenix will require to sight the insurances & licences and be satisfied with these details.
Please email your tender rates to Jack Bell at email@example.com by close of business on 18 August 2021.