WEL has been established by its members WYAC and WWBL, capabilities are evolving, we invite interested parties to contact us direct to discuss opportunities and or capabilities.
To be a prosperous, sustainable business enterprise for the benefit of all Wajarri Yamaji people.
This will be achieved by:
- delivering quality service to our clients that provides long term financial and social benefits for the shareholders and stakeholders;
- establishing a culturally driven and appropriate enterprise model that supports Wajarri businesses;
- Supporting Wajarri Businesses through capacity and capability functions and act as a conduit for established works;
- Form capacity and capability partnerships with aligned organisations; and
- Working and engaging with people, organisations and clients that share common values and intention in the preservation and protection of Wajarri culture and the benefit of Wajarri people.