Wajarri Enteprises Limited (WEL) is established, by its Members WYAC and WWBL, for the purpose of generating income producing assets and enterprises for the benefit of the Wajarri Group.
To be a prosperous, sustainable business enterprise for the benefit of all Wajarri Yamaji people.
This will be achieved by:
- delivering quality service to our clients that provides long term financial and social benefits for the shareholders and stakeholders;
- establishing a culturally driven and appropriate enterprise model that supports Wajarri businesses;
- Supporting Wajarri Businesses through capacity and capability functions and act as a conduit for established works;
- Form capacity and capability partnerships with aligned organisations; and
- Working and engaging with people, organisations and clients that share common values and intention in the preservation and protection of Wajarri culture and the benefit of Wajarri people.
WEL is currently bidding with our joint venture partner Pacific Services Group Holdings (PSGH) to secure the Boolardy Logistics and Support Services scope of works. In the event we secure this project w will be able to not only provide an alternative revenue source to assist members we will be able to provide employment and training opportunities.
We acknowledge our board of Directors for their commitment to our values and their strategic guidance; delivering access to great programs and community initiatives.
Dwayne Mallard (Chair)
Bruce Fielding- Independent
Colin Murphy- Independent